Earring - GA038
Why Choose June Kam Accessories?
- June Kam Accessories is the BEST Jewelry Gift for people who are having a hard time to get the right jewelry that will not cause allergic to their precious skin.
- June Kam Accessories guarantees the jewelry will not rust over time. It is also hypoallergenic / safe for sensitive skin as well.
- June Kam Accessories guarantees the jewelry are carefully handcrafted by our experienced teams in the workshop, using the finest materials.
- Sterling silver / S925 silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925. Sterling silver jewelry is an excellent, high quality choice in most circumstances. The metal will not rust or perish, plus if you look after your jewelry it will look great well into the future. You should even be able to pass your silver jewelry on to future generations.
- Lead-free and nickel-free copper is suitable for wearers who are allergic to accessories that contain lead and/or nickel.
- Titanium steel / 316L surgical steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. Another good thing about titanium steel jewelry is that its look last longer and durable, It doesn't tarnish, rust or fade. 316L surgical steel is also used in the manufacture and handling of food and pharmaceutical products where it is often required in order to minimize metallic contamination.
- Avoid contact with perfumes/chemicals to prevent colour fade.
- Jewels is not recommended to be worn during bathing. This is to prevent potential damage and allow the piece to remain in top condition.
- Please clean jewels with a dry soft cloth or polishing cloth after wearing then only store your jewellery carefully in a airtight plastic bag to prevent tarnishing when you are not wearing it.
- Silver post earring is relatively softer than others, if the ear post bending is not defect. You can adjust it carefully, it does not affect to use.