Shipping and Delivery
What is the shipping cost within Malaysia?
We offer free Pos Laju delivery throughout West Malaysia orders above RM80 & East Malaysia orders above RM100.
For orders below stated amount, shipping fee is charged at flat rate basis:
How long will my order take to be shipped out?
- Orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days (unless otherwise stated / under backorder ) upon payment verification.
- Shipping days will be 1-3 working days include weekdays only, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- All orders are shipped out according to order number, we do not combine orders (unless otherwise stated).
- A tracking info will be stated in your order once your item has been shipped.
Where can I find my tracking number and track my parcel?
- Tracking numbers will be stated in your orders.
- Your parcel can be tracked on https://www.tracking.my with the tracking numbers.
Are there any additional cost for re-delivery?
- Yes, additional shipping fee will be collected for re-delivery if the parcel is bounced back to us.
- All parcels need to be signed upon receipt. Please track your parcel with the provided tracking number once it being shipped from us. You may arrange for re-delivery with the shipping company or self-collect at the allocated post office if the postman attempt delivery unsuccessfully. All parcels will be returned to us if it being unattended in post office after 5 working days.
Do you provide COD?
- We don’t provide COD.